Thursday 11 May 2017

PRE-PRODUCTION PAPERWORK

 Why is it important to use, include and create a pre-production paperwork?

Pre-production is the most important part of all the production stages. This is because it consists of research tasks, location scouting, risks assessments. This is time consuming as it is very important, however this is what makes the product successful in the end. It is important to include all these forms to avoid any ethical issues with anyone taking part. If any issues do arise then the creation of these forms could prevent them or have proof of.

What is a location recce form?

A location recce form refers to the pre-filming visit to a location which will be used for a shooting. Through this form it determines whether the location is suitable for the shooting by seeing if there is access to facilities and carrying out an assessments needed. A location recce form is important because it gets planned before hand to avoid any issues occurring on the day of the shoot. The form gets given to everyone who will be present on the day of the shoot.








What is a risk assessment?

A risk assessment is the process of evaluating whether there will be any potential risks that may arise during the activity. This form is then given to everyone who is part of the activity like a form of consent, this is done to let them know that there is a likelihood of something happening.











What is a Mise En Scene/ Prop List?


This my prop list, which is a breakdown plan of everything that I will follow and complete when shooting with my artists. I have included the use of cinematography, hair and make up, setting, lighting, body language,facial expressions and iconography. This will be useful as it shows that I am organised, therefore I will have a successful shoot.

CONCLUSION:

This planning will help me during the production progress a lot. It will save me time, as I will reflect back on my notes from the prop list. If any issues arise unfortunately, I could look back on my risk assessment.




No comments:

Post a Comment