Thursday 26 January 2017

QUESTIONNAIRE GRAPH RESULTS













CONCLUSION:
These are my questionnaire results which I have gathered from students in my school via my questionnaire. Through these results I came to the conclusion for my target audience as well as genre. This was beneficial to me as it guided me when planning and producing my product. 

 Also, as evidently seen in the results of one of the questions the topic in which people are most interested in are the interviews. Through this I decided to include an interview for my double page. Through these results, I was able to include conventions that appeal to my specific genre as well as target audience. Reflecting back on these results I would guarantee a successful final product.


It was very important to analyse these results and come to the conclusion that the highest results for the favourite genre was Hip-Hop therefore that would be the genre of my product as it made me aware that there is a mass audience interested in this.


No comments:

Post a Comment