Thursday 26 January 2017

DOUBLE PAGE TEXT - DRAFT

YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY AFTER WINNING THE X-FACTOR AND ALL THE HOT GOSS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE (AND NEW LOVER?)

DEZAE: Hello to the winner of X-Factor 2017, how are you feeling? I feel so privileged to have you here today.
Hugo: OMG, I cannot believe I am sitting here and I can call myself the winner, it feels AMAZING!
DEZAE: I could guess that it feels amazing, has a lot changed since you’ve won then?
Hugo: Well yeah, I mean… I have more girls commenting on my social media for sure, but that’s just one thing. Umm I’m grateful though.
DEZAE: You’re getting bigger and bigger every time, I hear your voice on the radio and I just think wow he has made it!
Hugo: To be honest I’m not even used to it yet. It feels proper weird to hear my own voice on the radio or even ‘my fans’ listening to me.
DEZAE: Are you writing anything new, are you planning to collaborate with anyone from the music industry?
Hugo: Well that’s a secret! Actually no I am allowed to say, I am writing something and I think it will be released in August so that’s exciting.
DEZAE: Oo, do we know the title to the song or is that also a secret?

Hugo: I guess I can tell you, it's called... drum roll... SUMMER LOVE!

DEZAE: Aw look at this lover, who is your summer love? Do we know her? How long have you known her?
Hugo: Too many questions. She is a nice girl I met after X-Factor, we are just friends but we clicked so she inspired me to write this song yeah she is good.
DEZAE: Sorry, to all the Matt girls but his blue eyes are sparkling and we all know what that means… Someone has fallen!
Hugo: Oh, gosh that’s for me to know and you to find out but I’m focusing on my music. I know I am new to the industry but I need to produce some of my music to show why I have won. Many people win competitions but the main thing is do they really continue to maintain their talents and create for their supporters.
DEZAE: That is very true there are not many artists that I listen to who have won. One Direction have become very successful as we all know but there are artists who have won and I have not heard of them ever again which is sad because people have been supporting them, voting, and now they have disappeared.
Hugo: One Direction have done very well, once I won the X-Factor I took my little sister as she is a massive Directioner and I could not believe how supportive and how well everything has worked out for them. Their supporters are crazily aware of everything and loud, I am talking from own experience as I know how my sister is. Well done to the boys truly talented real lads.
DEZAE: Would you ever like to work with them? I mean now that Zayn has left you can fill that small gap in.
Hugo: The truth is I would like to, as I like their music and I write similar to them. I have spoken to Niall about it and he has mentioned something but no one knows. I hope that one day we will work together. Fingers crossed.
DEZAE: Come on Matt fans and Directioners lets make this happen, I know if you both unite as one fan base you’ll make it happen.
Hugo: I am so grateful for my fans, they are so amazing, and they have done so much for me. I love it because I will log onto Twitter, and I will see trends of them drawing things for me and they are so talented!
DEZAE: Well it was great talking to you and seeing you again. We are running out of time but we all wish you the best of luck in your future on your new single.
Hugo: Thank you for having me and I would like to say a massive thank you to all my supporters, I would not make it without you. Thank you so much.
DEZAE: We hope to see you again.
Hugo: Thanks and you too.


CONCLUSION:
My interview is conventional to my target audience as the content I am providing them with is linked to their interests of music, love, and all the gossip. To improve this, I would need to lay it out in columns so they are not put off with so much text. I will make sure to use serif font instead of sans serif,this is done to ensure that my audience is not put off with large texts. I understand that serif font is easier to read in comparison to sans serif.



No comments:

Post a Comment