Thursday 26 January 2017

PRIMARY AUDIENCE RESEARCH (QUESTIONNAIRE)

Create your own user feedback survey


What is the importance of primary research?

The importance of our primary research was to gain information about music magazines and the people they appeal to. Through these questions, I ensured to cover all small details that I would need to know when planning and producing my magazine. The 10 questions I asked were straight forward,which either consisted of option boxes they were able to pick from,or the specifying option.  For example, the question which asked to specify allowed me to get a wider description of their answer, as well get an answer if the options did not meet their needs/answers.

The advantages of questionnaires:
- Easy way of collecting data from people
- A quick way of collecting the data without boring or tiring anyone
- The results are easy and quick to produce

The disadvantages of questionnaires:
- Inadequate way to understand some information for the readers
- Lacks validity as we are not sure if answers were reliable and valid
- Questions can be skipped

The people that answered my questionnaire were students from year 7-13. The reason for this is because I wanted to collect data from students that are into music and magazines. I also understand that with different ages there are different interests which appeal to them. Different age groups like different things which I made sure to include in my magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment