Wednesday 3 May 2017

EVALUATION QUESTION 6.





What have you learnt about technologies from the 
process of constructing the product?

Image result for photoshop logo



Photoshop Adobe was used for the production of my media product. All three pages were created on this format. I have never used Photoshop before thus I found it quite difficult in the beginning but with practice I started understanding how the format works. The screenshot on the right is my draft of my front cover page in which I developed through Photoshop. I used different applications and tools to finish my product to a high quality.



Image result for blogger logo



This is the format which I used for ALL my coursework. This was my most used format as everything had to be posted on there as a sign of a portfolio. In the beginning of the course, I had to create a Blogger account and publish all the work that got set. On the right hand side is a screenshot of my blog posts page, this page shows me the order of my posts and when they have been posted. Also, this page shows me how many times my blog has been viewed and whether a peer or my teacher has left a comment for me to view and act upon.
For some posts, my teacher has asked me to improve certain things which I have replied to and completed to the highest possible standard that I can.




Image result for powerpoint logo
PowerPoint is one of the formats that I used to complete my analysis tasks. I have also used it to complete some of my evaluation questions. This was a useful method of presenting my work as it kept it neat and tidy. On the right hand side is a screenshot of my audience profiling research in which I had to complete and post on my blog.

Image result for prezi
Prezi was the format I used the least, I only used it when presenting my evaluation question 2. The reason for my use was to show a further understanding of different representations of media. The screenshot on the right is of my own Prezi in which  I used to answer question 2. It was a difficult format to use as I had never used it before and in comparison to PowerPoint, Word, Blogger it was very different. However with a bit of practice it became an interesting format which I will sure use further in my studies especially in A2 Media.

Image result for canon camera

For my images, I had used a Canon EOS camera to produce high quality images. These images ensured a professional finish to my media product. I manipulated the camera lens by zooming in, out, and taking shots in different lighting. 



Image result for snipping tool icon
Finally, I used the Snipping Tool from Windows Accessories to crop my graphs and many images. This was done to create a neat look on my Blog and for my teacher to be able to view the image clearer.

Overall, the importance of using new technology taught different ways of presenting my work. By using a variety of technologies, it shows my knowledge within the subject. This has developed my creative ability as a media student.

No comments:

Post a Comment